Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mamapalooza Meet 'n Greet

Welcome to the OFFICIAL KICKOFF of Ask the Educator!

If you just met me today at the Mamapalooza event, welcome to my blog! I hope that you will return weekly to read posts about current topics in the space of parenting and children's education. As a classroom teacher, parent workshop facilitator and parent myself I get questions about parenting and education in the school yard, from friends and fellow educators that I instruct in class.

I will answer one question a week on Tuesdays (Don't want to push it as my 3 kids tend to have certain demands...like 3 square meals and clean laundry-HA!) and on occasion I will have an additonal entry usually for a giveaway or promotion. If you would like to sign up for weekly email please click the link below.

Subscribe to Ask the Educator by Email


I'd like to thank the folks who provided the prizes for the raffle at Mamapalooza:


Gina and Robin at Go Baby

Click on the OutMat below to check out the "OutMats" and other great Go Baby items.



Lori Sunshine, Author: I'm Not Really Tired

Click the image below to learn about this great story and buy the book.




No comments:

Post a Comment