Monday, July 27, 2009

A New aStore for the Educator!

Here are some books that I think are just great!   You can find them through my new aStore (see link on the top right).  These may not be your typical or current best sellers but trust me they are gems!  The age ranges are just  general parameters.  Keep in mind that sometimes the words might look easy but the content might be for mature readers.

Remember, join me on Facebook or on Twitter!

Ages 0-3

It Looked Like Spilt Milk

Island Counting 1 2 3

Jamberry

Rosie's Walk

A Box of Treats by Kevin Henkes

Hug

 

Ages 4-6

Wemberly Worried and any other books by Kevin Henkes

When I was Little...A Four Year Olds Memoir of her Youth

Bubble Bubble

The True Story of the Three Little Pigs

Lucas the Littlest Lizard

 

Ages 6-9

Eggbert, The Slightly Cracked Egg

Ms. Rumphius

Thidwick, the Big-Hearted Moose

Grandfather's Journey

Sylvester and the Magic Pebble

 

 Ages 10+

Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes

Number The Stars

Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

All-of-a-Kind Family

The Pinballs 


You can find all these items on my aStore!

No comments:

Post a Comment