Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Cop Out Post But Some Great Information and Links!

Hey!

I hope you remember me! I missed you last week due to St. Patrick's Day tipsiness. I wrote a post but not only was I too filled up with Hard Cider to edit, something funky happened with the font on the post and I'm even too tired to fix it this week. So, that post will have to wait. This week has been filled with lots of stressful commitments and I have ended up with a pretty bad cold. Maybe allergies. Either way I feel bad. Wiped out. Plus, now my husband feels sick too. And you know, a husband's sickness always trumps his wife's sickness. LOL!

On the upside, I was quoted in two informative articles recently. Please have a look:



As I stated above, I am really in no shape to fully answer a parent question this week. What I do have is a a link to an article that gives some great, low or no-cost ideas to do over Spring Break. I really thought they had some gems. Who isn't looking for ways to survive over spring break?

Finally, in this cop out of a blog post I have been invited by babybites, a moms educational group, to facilitate a workshop on the Daycare Dilemma, in April. I'll be talking about the different types of facilities and what to look when choosing a daycare. Please sign up and pass along to other moms or expectant moms who have questions about daycare.

Happy Passover to all the M.O.T.s (Members of the Tribe) out there! I plan to post next week even though I will have the kids home full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment