Monday, August 17, 2009

This and That

We are coming down to the wire and the school new year is near, if it has not already started in your area!  I will be hosting my kid's "School New Year's Eve Party" in the spirit of Cookie magazine's,  National School New Year's Eve event and contest!

I am proud to announce that my facebook fan page continues to pick up fans and someone is close to winning a book of their choice from my aStore!  The contest ends Wednesday so keep getting your friends to become fans.

Our questions this week will be answered by me through two different websites.  I am thrilled and honored to be quoted in two new online articles. One refers to me as an expert educator regarding how to solve "The Summer Homework Battle" and the other recalls my days as feeling like a clueless parent to my first child during his first year.  

It just goes to show we all have are strengths and mine certainly begin with children after the age of two!

Both articles are wonderfully written. Check them out:



Stay cool and keep those questions coming!



1 comment:

  1. Great articles and great exposure for you! I particularly liked the "Your Birth-12 Months" given that I have a newborn.

    ReplyDelete